Ladies and gentlemen
In order to improve the valuation process and order fulfillment, below we present a specific scope of data that a complete order should contain:
- Number of items for each type of ordered products
- Raw material (sheet metal type) and its thickness
- Sheet dimensions (length and width)
- The size and type of perforation, depending on the type of holes pattern - mesh, should be given (in millimeters):
• mesh diameter for round holes
• side length for square holes
• the length and width of the mesh for longitudinal holes
- The arrangement of meshes (stagger, straight or otherwise) as well as the distance between the eyelets
- Margins (area without perforation), optionally mark their absence
It will also be helpful if you could specify your needs precisely about the purpose of specific products and specify the expected goods delivery time. Please also pay attention to some key parameters and dependencies that have a significant impact on the final price of the product.
- Type and thickness of the raw material - the cheapest material is steel sheet, however, using more durable materials, you can reduce the thickness to obtain similar strength. It should also be remembered that the thinner material perforates faster.
- The size of the holes - the diameter of the hole should not be smaller than the thickness of the material, and preferably if the mesh has a diameter about twice as large as the thickness of the sheet.
- Perforated sheets made in accordance with the standards are cheaper and faster in perforation
- The clearance should not exceed 65% so as not to cause distortion
Material: ordinary steel, abrasion resistant, heat-resistant, stainless, acid-resistant, aluminum, copper, brass, bronze, plastics, rubbers.
Format: thickness up to 18 mm, width up to 2.000 mm, length up to 6,000 mm. For some assortments, it is possible to perforate the coils in the coils (coil width Format: up to 1600 mm). For individual types of perforations, there may be restrictions on the thickness and width of the sheet and the need to leave unperforated technological margins.
Standard operations: single straightening, cutting to size, packing on pallets.
Additional operations: bending, rolling, pressing, trapezoidal, framing, welding, welding, powder coating, wiping / cleaning with oil, etc.
wide perforating pressing
framing the frame
cleaning from grease productsh
02. The structure of the hole
The hole in the sheet metal consists of three parts, created during the production process:
1. Zone of dents
2. Cutting zone
3. Extraction area
Typical sheets are produced with unperforated transverse and longitudinal margins. .
There is also the possibility of perforation by customer drawings and sheets with full perforation field - after consultation. As standard, all sheets are straightened after perforation, in addition, we offer services of further processing of the product, which enable customers to purchase ready-made components.
04. Beginning and end of the perforation field
Due to the design of the tool for small holes (up to about 10 mm) and perforations with a large gap there is a lack of one or two rows of holes at the beginning and end of the perforation.
(*) cut through the mesh.
no margin (*)
full perforation field
no 1 row of holes
no 1 row of holes
no 2 row of holes
05. Tolerances and standards
Dimensions, spacings and tolerances of the mesh size are made in accordance with PN 76 / M-94060 / 01..10 and DIN 24041 standards. Tolerances of the thickness and size of perforated sheets according to object standards. It is possible to perform according to Polish standards, according to DIN or in accordance with the client's design. The table shows the maximum values of unperforated margins depending on the sheet width according to Polish standards.
NOTE: 1000x2000 commercial sheets; 1250x2500; 1500x3000 with natural flanges from the rolling mill are made in tolerance / + / without cutting (cutting is an additional paid option agreed at the order stage).Dimensional tolerances describe the relevant standards (metallurgical) depending on the type of material. The drawing for acceptance, sent by the technologist, illustrates the perforation and approximate margins, which may vary depending on the size of the sheet - if the drawing refers to sheets in commercial format, the sheets will not be cut, unless agreed otherwise before placing the order.
06. Naming - ordering method
An example of how to order perforated sheets:Packaging:
on pallets secured with tapes and foil.Transport:
suppliers, recipients or through shipping companies.
The name consists of the following:
- Product name: perforated sheet, tin sieve
- Material grade: DC01, AL, 0H18N9, galvanized ...
- Thickness x sheet format in mm: 1x1000x2000 mm
- Type, size and arrangement of meshes: Rv 5-8
When ordering longitudinal, rectangular, double-blind, or other meshes described in two dimensions, specify which side of the parallel sheet is the longer mesh size. It is also important to provide information on the use of the ordered sheet.
All such details should be consulted with our sales department. Due to technological reasons, there are some limitations in the perforation of sheets with a thickness close to the size of the hole, or when the size of the bridge between the holes is smaller than the thickness of the sheet.
The presented catalogue data of perforated sheets contain information on the types of perforations. According to DIN 24041, for the production of perforated sheets, grease lubricants are used in connection with the perforation process. Residual grease lubricants / oils remain on the surface. If there are no other specifications, unprocessed or unclean from grease lubricants sheets are delivered as standard.
Cleaning is an additional option that should be agreed before placing an order. It should also be remembered that after removal of grease lubricants, metal sheets in the following qualities: black steel, abrasion resistant steel or galvanized steel - may corrode.